I was nominated by the lovely Evangelia for the WordPress Family Award. I am honoured, thank you very much!
She is a brilliant and versatile and productive blogger. Go check her out if you don’t know her yet:
6 things to say about me :
1. I am the black sheep in my family. Everybody else in my family (Mother, Father, Brother) is a Chemist. I am the only Biologist. I guess I still got the scientist gene. I remember watching liquid nitrogen land on smooth floor and chasing the “bubbles” (ofcourse without touching) when I was 6 years old.
Here is a picture of me at my last conference in Athens, Greece in 2011 at the poster presentation. I cut off the results part of the poster, since the article is still in progress…
2. I have a Ph.D. in Theoretical Medical Sciences. My Thesis was in the subject of pain research focusing on Opiate Receptors.
3. This is my second time being a stay at home Mom. I stayed at home with Blackberry #1 for 2 years and 3 months.
4. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. 😦
5. I lived in the US for about 4 years. (In Arizona and in Louisiana).
6. I always pictured that I would have girls. 2 of them. Now I am blessed with 2 boys. I am not ungrateful, but a part of me will always long for a little girl. Maybe I will get her in the form of a Grandchild later on in life 🙂
There are so many great blogs on WordPress so it was really hard to choose, but here are my six nominees.:
Congratulations to the nominees.