(Picture taken from Atlanta Mom of Three 🙂
1. This is my first Ten thoughts Tuesday 🙂
2. Last week Husband was away all week on a work trip, touring Germany, The Netherlands and The Czeh Republic, so I was alone with the Blackberry boys.
3. BB#2 ofcourse became ill, the weekend before. He started running a fever so I had to take him to the pediatric ER. Every time he gets a fever he needs antibiotics as an Endocarditis prophylactic. He got some antibiotics for his strep throat. It was not fun to be alone with a cranky baby all week 😦 He was not really willing to eat or drink, so I was also scared of dehydration 😦
4. By Monday I also caught the strep throat 😦
5. Also on Monday I went to the gynocologist. My pap smear results came back good 🙂 I also had an ultrasound because I have been having crazy cycles. It turned out I had 2 cycst in my ovaries 😦 Luckily they have disappeared by themselves, so that was good news.
6. The Gynocologist also sent me to my first mammography.
7. So on Thursday I had my first mammography. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. They also did a breast ultrasound. Luckily it looks like all is good in this area 🙂
8.I went to my first parent-teacher meeting at BB#1’S future elementary school. We got a 2 page list of all the things I need to buy 😦
9. So today we bought our first item from the list: a backpack, choosen by BB#1 himself 🙂
My proud future First grader with his new backpack 🙂