1. I am one day late with this post, but I have been having pretty crappy days 😦
2. BB#1 has been ill. He developed a fever saturday morning and has been having a fever for 5 days now 😦 Satzrday night he had a fever of a 39.6 Celsius which I couldn’t bring down for like 6 hours. It was really stressful, I tried everything but nothing was working 😦 Today he is maybe a little better so I am hoping the fever will finally be gone. The pediatrician said he has a virus.
3. Sunday BB#2 fell and hit his face on a chair 😦 He developed something blue under his eye, so I paniced and took him to emergency care where they said he is ok, he only has a hematoma under his eye, that will spread and all turn purple / blue. So now he looks like he lost his boxing match 😦
he is sleeping in this photo.
4. So it has been hard to take care of both of them, while trying to keep them in seperate rooms, so BB#2 would not catch the virus.
5. It has also been frustrating not beeing able to go anywhere (except doctors offices) because of the fever.
6. I found a pretty good deal to a hotel in MALTA, and started getting all excited about the whole thing, but then for various reasons it was decided that we will not go abroad this year (again 😦 Husband has already said he will spend the vacation money on repairs for the car 😦 So I am disappointed 😦 We will however go to the “Hungarian sea” Lake Balaton for a few days at the beginning of July.
7. Even though my cysts from my ovaries are gone my cycle is still crazy 😦 So this is also driving me crazy.
8. This post is turning out to be pretty depressing 😦
9. We did finally leave the house today and went for a walk, it was good to get out, even if we only went to the pharmacy and to the playground.
10. I hope everyone will be healthy by the weekend and thing will be better.