1.On Sunday BB#2 finally had a play date 🙂 It was nice to see our friends visiting from Austria.
2. Yesterday was our 7th wedding anniversary. I got some flowers and we showed BB#1 our wedding video. He liked it, he said you looked pretty MOMMY 🙂 But that is all the romance one gets with 2 small kids 😦
3. Today I took BB#1 to his future elementary school to meet his teacher and his classmates. He had a good time I think, since he did not want to go home. His teacher asked me how old he is, so I guess she found him small 😦 I hope she will be an alright teacher, I do have some doubts….
4. Tommorrow I finally get to go to the hairdresser’s.
5. BB#1 is getting his hair cut tonight.
6. Friday will be BB#1’S BIG DAY. His pre-school graduation.
7. Apparently this is a big deal. I should buy him flowers and a present and they usually have a celebration lunch after the graduation. This is all new to me, so I am trying to arrange all these things this week, and I still have to figure out what I will wear.
8. My ex-boss has been calling me lately about old projects that happend 3 or even 8 years ago. It would be nice if all these unfinished projects would be published in a journal, and I would be happy that I didn’t work all those months (even years) for nothing… One of my projects (I am first author in this project) is pending because of the polish boss, so I told the ex-boss to contact the polish boss to give him a nudge to submit our paper.
9. The husband has given me the big task of finding our perfect holiday destination, so I am surfing the net at nights when the boys are asleep. He wants to go to somewhere here in Europe by the sea. Any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe some island.
10. WordPress has been strange in the last couple of days, it has not been letting me insert photos 😦 Yesterday was my lucky day and I could insert a few photos, but today no such luck. I wanted to include a wedding photo 😦