1. Last Friday we had a really fun playdate at a friends house that has a huge garden with a trompoline, swings, sand pit and lots of animals (dogs, cats, chickens, roosters, rabbits, turtles, parrots, fishes, chinchilla and their neighbours even have 2 emus!).
2. Sunday I had brunch with the Blackberry Boys at a cafe in a Butik Hotel. You can read about it here: https://theblackberryboys.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/sunday-brunch-with-the-blackberry-boys/
3. Yesterday I could finally get a babysitter and I went to get a pedicure. My toes are now really nice red 🙂 I left the car at a mall, so on my way back I went into H & M and bought a T-Shirt with anchor prints on it 🙂
4. Today I got a babysitter again for 1 hour and went to a beauty saloon. I got my eyebrows done and had some waxing done (OUCH). Now I am somewhat prettier, or at least less hairy….
5. BB#1 had his first speech therapy. The Teacher seems really nice and patient. She said what I was thinking, we have to work on the “R” sound. Next Therapy will be next wednesday.
6. BB#1 will have his first swimming class (this summer) from 6 pm tonight. Tomorrow he will also go from 9 am.
7. I am really hoping that by some miracle he will learn to swim this summer, Because he has been going for 3 summers so far and that is alot of money spent on swimming classes… But at least he is enjoying it, he loves the water…
8. We leave for our vacation to LAKE BALATON on thursday.
9. I still haven’t started packing 😦 I always end up packing till midnight before we leave 😦
10. Please leave in the comments section where you and your family are going on vacation this summer (or where you have already been to…)