1. BB#1 recovered from his fever in about 3 days.
2. So last week he could go to preschool for his last 2 days. He got to say his goodbyes.
3. My nightmare came true, because wednesday morning BB#2 woke up with a fever 😦
4. I got a mini panic attack, because that was the day to take him to the cardiologist, for the appointment he got in january. I didn’t know if I could take him with a fever or not, so I called my friend’s husband who works at the hospital. He said to take him anyway because “you know when you will get your next appointment…”
5. So I took poor sick BB#2 to the hospital. We spent about 2 and a half hours there. We were lucky becasue they accepted out EKG papers, so he got a heart ultrasound and a chest x-ray.
There was no good news, but there was no new news either. The something that they found in january is still the same way so no miracle yet 😦 But at least it has not became worse (yet). If it does the cardiologist said the unwanted “surgery” word 😦 I am still hoping in a miracle. I forgot to ask if this condition comes from him being a preemie, but I think anybody can have this… But so far the condition is not causing any symptoms for him, so the cardiologist said that if he wasn’t a preemie being monitored all the time, we would not even know of his condition.
6. BB#2 is super cranky when he is sick. He does not let me take his temperature and he spits out the Nurofen syrup. So I spent most of wednesday afternoon, evening crying, becasue it was just getting to be too much ( the sick kids, the cardiology appointment and the no sllep for then 5 days).
7. Thursday I took him to a pediatrician, but she did not find anything wrong with him, so I just deceided that maybe his teething was causing all the problems.
8. He is feeling better, no fever, but still teething.
9. Sunday night we had a really big storm here. Again the water was coming through the roof into one of the rooms and the bathroom 😦 Then the electricity went off 😦 Husband finally found that the TV died, and that was what was causing the problem. I am afraid the lightning got to the tv 😦
10. So last week was pretty crappy 😦 Hoping for a better one this week.