1. The TV died again 3 days after they brought it back from “repairing” it 😦 So It has been in repair again for like 10 days 😦
2. Last Monday BB#2 had a NICU follow up appointment. They were satisfied with him, finally. I was not so satisfied with them. They always measure him smaller (in height and weight) there, then I do at home….
3. Last tuesday we went on a vacation again to Lake Balaton. This time we went to the southern shore. This is the reason there was no TTT last week. No internet there 😦
4. There was one rainy day when we went to keszthely to visit a beautuful palace, the Festetics palace.
It also means 2 things: fireworks and the debute of the cake of the country (each year they choose a new one).
Cannot wait to taste the new cake of the year 🙂
6. Cannot believe school is starting in a week and a half for BB#1. I already did alot of shopping but I am still not done. I also need to buy him some new clothes and shoes.
7. This month BB#1 is doing 2 speech therapies per week, to speed things up before school, he is also going to swimming lessons 4-5x a week.
8. Today is the blog’s blogiversary! HURRAY! 1 year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE BLACKBERRY BOYS 🙂
9. This was the 108th post, meaning I wrote a post every 3.3 days 🙂
10. The most popular post was
from april 2014.