1. This is the last TTT for 2014.
2. I was sick with some stomach virus for like 10 days, but luckily I get better in time for Christmas.
3. The good side of the virus was that I couldn’t eat nd lost some weight 🙂
4. Christmas Eve was spent at my parents house. Good food, Family and presents 🙂
5. The children really enjoyed Christmas, they got some nice gifts. BB#1 was most happy with his Olympus Binoculars. He also got some ice skates, so we will have to go to the ice skating ring to try it out.
6. On Saturday I took BB#1 to Budapest with a train to visit my brother and his girlfriend. We had a lovely day. The sun was shining and we spent the day walking, shopping and eating 🙂
7. It turned out we picked the best day to travel, because on sunday winter arrived. It was snowing the whole day and there was like 15 cm of snow and really bad winds…
8. On monday I had to take BB#2 to the pediatric ophthalmologist. He does not need glasses and he said his eyes even improved since last year so that is great news.
9. I have no idea what we will do for new years eve but it does not seem too exciting since husband will work on the 31st and on january first too 🙂
10. Happy New years to every reader of the blog 🙂