1. I have 10 thoughts, but not on tuesday but on Thursday 🙂
2. I have been overwhelmed with the Blackberry boys lately. I guess winter doesn’t help either. It gets dark soon, and it is either really cold, or wet and muddy and we cannot go outside, so it is not very easy with 2 energetic boys inside, so sometimes I feel like I am going crazy 😦
3. On friday BB#1 was invited to a birthday party. They have been friends since daycare, so since they were 2 🙂 They don’t see each other very much, but when they do they are always so happy 🙂
4. I spent the saturday and sunday at 2 different baby rummage sales. The first one was a small one, that one was free for sellers and buyers too, and the sunday one was a hige one, where you had to pay to sell and also there was an entrance fee for buyers:
This photo is just an illustration, but this is what it looked like.
I actually made the same amount of money at both sales, but I liked the smaller one better. The money is not much, but I at least got rid of some of our baby stuff.
5. I have been trying to be more social lately, get out more, so on monday and tuesday BB#2 and I went to visit some friends.
6. One of my friends is pregnant with her first baby and she is finally not working just getting ready for the baby’s arrival, so BB#2 and I have been visiting her once a week. I have given her a bunch of stuff and I am trying to help her get ready. It is funny when sometimes her eyes get big when I tell her some stuff 🙂
7. Poor BB#2 got his chicken pox vaccine on tuesday. It was his second, so at least he doesn’t need any more of this one.
8. Mother-in-law came for a visit yesterday. She was here for an hour, but it was enough time to get on my nerves 😦 She keeps saying that BB#1 must have a food allergy and that is why he is skinny. He does not have stomach aches, he has no rash, he does not have constipation or diarrhoea, he is just plain picky. Until she goes to medical school and completes an internal medicine residency and becomes a gastroenterologist, she should not be making any diagnosis!
9. This weekend we are finally going on a little trip. We will attend our annual sausage making weekend. Cannot wait to get out of town and our apartment and see our relatives 🙂 The sausage part does not interest me that much, I am not a big fan of sausage, but the men love it…
10. So I should start packing for our trip. I hate packing 😦