1. BB#1 started ice-skating. He is really enjoying it. He went once with school and once more with Daddy Blackberry.
2. Last week BB#2 had a pediatric neurology appointment. I am always scared when I have to take him to the doctors, I never know how he is going to react, and also I am always scared what the doctor might say. But this was a good appointment. BB#2 walked in, said hi to the doctor, shook his hand than showed him that he ants to sit in his lap 🙂
3. The Neurologist was really satisfied with him. He said he is smart and has good balance 🙂
4. On friday I met up with some friends for coffee and muffin, BB#2 also came along and had a good time.
5. Saturday was a work day here in Hungary, so poor BB#1 had school, but his teachers planned a field trip for them to the city library.
6. Sunday we went to the market and bought fresh bread and really yummy chesnut-pear-chocolate pie.
7. I bought BB#1 a new bag to hold his ice skates
8. This weekend I plan to take part in a baby sale. Hopefully I will get rid of some of our stuff.
9. Today I finally had babysitter so I went out with the girls to a new cafe. I really needed some adult conversation and no kids time 🙂
10. I had an australian macadamia nut coffee:
It was really yummy 🙂