1. Last Thursday night BB#2 woke up at 4 am. I was totally useless that day. I am so thankful he usually sleeps through the night. I would be dead otherwise…
2. This weekend we finally went on a trip to our annual sausage making weekend.
3. It was a little stressful for me. BB#2 wouldn’t eat in the new environment and there were too many people there.
4. But the relative’s house is amazing. They live in a little village and it is soooooooooo quite. I could hear the birds and when we went on big walk we saw like 4 cars all together.
5. Today I went for a walk with BB#2. I checked the weather it was 0 Celsius. I thought ok.
6. Then we stepped outside and it started snowing 😦 We went anyway, since it took so long to get dressed.
7. We met with a friend for coffee. We also went to the Bank and the Insurance company.
8. Tonight there was a parent-teacher meeting at BB#1’s school. It was “short” this time, only 1 and a half hours long.
9. This week one of my favorite tv series will come to an end 😦 Thursday is the last episode for Parenthood 😦 I am so sad, I will be crying during the last episode.
Does anyone else watch it?
10. I found a cake today. it is called “Just Chocolate”. It is seriously good :