1. Last week was BB#1’s last ice-skating class. He is really good, he got an A.
2. This week they will go bowling and from next week they will be swimming, till the end of school year.
3. The weekend was busy. Saturday morning we attended a birthday party.
4. Saturday afternoon BB#1 went to a Easter crafts afternoon.
5. Sunday I went to the Farmers Market, where I attended a Cupcake Decorating Workshop. It was really fun. I will do a separate post about it.
6. Today I went to have coffee with the girls at our friend’s Cafe called Manuel.
7. I had a Cookies Latte and a croissant, BB#2 had a lemonade.
8. Then BB#2 had a play date with his little friend who is a girl. This was there 2nd date, and it looks like they are getting along, so finally we have a friend, who is our age 🙂
9. Spring break for BB#1 starts Thursday.
10. Tomorrow is our appointment at the Pediatric Cardiology Private Practice. Keep your fingers crossed for us!