1. March has finally brought spring. The sun has been shining for days! Hurray!
2. Today we spent 2 hours outside with BB#2. We visited my friend, they have a huge garden with lots of animals.
3. Poor BB#2 was terrified of their cat 😦
4. I got a new pediatric cardiology appointment for BB#2 at a private practice. I am hoping a more relaxed environment and a new doctor might have a good effect on him and they can examine him without sedation. Wish us luck.
5. Yesterday we visited my very pregnant friend. She is due in 1 week. It is so exciting, we will soon meet her little baby boy 🙂 I cannot wait.
6. The weekend was full of flowers and cake 🙂
7. We celebrated International Womens day and also my Name day was yesterday. A name day is a tradition in many countries in Europe and Latin America that consists of celebrating the day of the year associated with one’s given name.
My Name Day is March 9th 🙂
8. Sunday I went to the Farmers Market and I got 3 of these beauties:
They were red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate frosting and marzipan flowers. They were yummy 🙂
9. Tomorrow is BB#1’s favorite day: ice skating day.
10. Saturday I will again go sell our stuff at a baby rummage sale. Wish me luck.