1. My Poor Dad’s car was broken into 😦 They broke one of the windows and took his bag with all his papaers, bank card in it 😦
And all this happend during day time in the afternoon, he was parked in front of his own garage 😦
2. Also yesterday they planted a new tree in front of our building. I am all for more green, less concrete 🙂 But By this morning the tree was gone 😦 I guess they are also stealing trees. Strange.
3. My pregnant friend finally gave birth Friday. She was 4 days overdue. She finally had to have a C-section. She is now a Mommy to a baby Boy 🙂
4. I went to visit her in the hospital that afternoon, but I haven’t seen the Baby yet. I cannot wait to hold this little Boy 🙂
5. Saturday we went to visit one of our friends. BB#2 was not having a good day, he would not go into the house. I could take his shoes off after 10 minutes, than I had to sit with him in my lap for another 30 minutes with his hat and coat on 😦
6. Yesterday we started spring shopping for BB#1. He got 2 pants and a T-Shirt.
7. Tomorrow will be the last Ice-skating class for BB#1, and finally parents can go and watch. I am excited, I haven’t seen him skate yet.
8. Also on wednesday we have a play date for BB#2. We don’t know many kids his age. We had to cancel last week because he got a runny nose.
9. Last week coffee with friends was cancelled, but finally today I got to go for coffee with 1 friend. We went to a strudel shop that is kid friendly.
10. I had a caramel latte and a pumpkin strudel: