1. This week’s TTT is on Thursday.
2. Last week I enrolled BB#2 at a pre-school. Now I am waiting for their letter. They said they would send a letter with their decision in 10 days. Keep your fingers crossed for us. I really want this pre-school, I didn’t even enroll him in any others…
3. Last weekend was fun packed.
4. Saturday morning I went to a baby Rummage sale.
5. Saturday afternoon we attended a birthday party, then a name day party 🙂
6. Sunday Morning BB#1 attended his first running festival. He ran 3.4 km-s! And he was done in about 20 minutes! I was truely amazed.
7. After the running I took the boys for brunch. Belgian waffels, lemonade and caffee latte. They were also selling really yummy cakes, so I bought a few. The lemon one was my favorite.
8. Today BB#1 had his class field trip. They went to a cowboy themed park. He had a great time 🙂
9. This week we have a long weekend because of May first.
10. We are invited to a may first party tommorrow.
Do you celebrate May first in your country?