20 Month Update
Blackberry #2 turned 21 months on Monday 🙂
So I am way behind on updates. The last one was at 13 months old 😦
Height/Weight: 10.260 Kilo (22lb 9.9109oz)
and 83.5 cm (32.874 inches)
Teeth: 6 teeth! 2 lower central incisors and 2 upper lateral incisors and 2 upper central incisors. He hasn’t had a new tooth for months new, but there is alot of drooling. I cannot wait for him to get more teeth so he can eat easier and more things.
Sleeping: Blackberry #2 is sleeping through the night in his crib. We don’t use the monitor anymore. He wakes up between 6:30 – 7:30 am.In terms of naps, he sometimes takes 2 naps, but that is usually not so good because than he doesn’t fall asleep so easy at night so I usually let him take 1 nap.
Eating: He still drinks formula 2-3x a day. He eats vegetable purees with meat (mostly chicken) for lunch, then he has a fruit puree and joghurt once a day, and he also has Sinlac (Baby Porridge) once a day. He eats baby biscuits and ladyfingers. He now also eats french fries, crepes and muffins and pasta.
Sizes: Blackberry #2 is wearing 12-18, 18-24 months clothing (depends on the clothes) and size 4 nappies.
- He learned to walk in April!
- He can now ride his plastic motorcycle.
- He can swing and go down the slide at the playground (I still help with that).
- He can say about 20 words and he babbles alot and he points at things.
- He can now throw tantrums 😦
Things that happend to Blackberry #2 and things Blackberry #2 you likes to do:
- He likes balls. He likes to throw them and also he likes to kick them 🙂
- He loves books. He likes to carry them, and also look at them, turn the pages. We have to look at books while eating.
- He loves his brother. He can now say his name, so when he gets up he starts screaming his brothers name and we have to go look for him 🙂
- He went on 2 vacations to Lake Balaton in the summer.
- He finally met his one cousin 🙂 (She lives abroad).
- After 13 months of Physical Therapy he graduated in april after learning to walk! Hurray!
- He had follow ups at the Neonatologist, Cardiologist.