1. It has been snowing for 3 days on and off 😦
2. I am soooooooo ready for spring and even more ready for summer 🙂
3. We did go outside with the boys yesterday for a little snow ball fight and we built a snowman, a rather small one 🙂
4. BB#1 is well again, but his illness did ruin all our plans for his second winter break.
5. The only thing we got accomplished last week was the boys getting their hair cut.
6. Today I went to the dentist. Who else hates to go to the dentist? I just hate the sounds of those dentist tools 😦 Yuck. And I only had my plaque removed…. I will have to go back again because I have a cavity 😦
7. Husband has his birthday on sunday. Anyone has any good gift ideas for a 38 year old male 🙂 ????
8. On sunday BB#1 and his Daddy went ice skating. Did I mention BB#1 was put in the advance group in ice skating at school just after like 3 classes??? Super proud Momma 🙂 While they were skating BB#2 and I went to a market that is held every once a month in an old factory building / grounds. We got some yummy sweets:
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes 🙂 Oh my they were so yummy 🙂
10. Cheesecake and a chocolate-plum cake 🙂
Apple pie with a caramel sauce.