Last weekend I attended an easter cupcake decorating workshop.
I had to apply and pay the fee in advance. I also had to find a babysitter. When all that was done, I was finally heading to our local farmers market for a morning of fun 🙂
First I bought some carrot cake and some professional cupcakes, incase my work would be so decorative.
The work table:
We were making 3 cupcakes: a bunny, a lamb and a flower cupcake.
Here are the prototypes: (The flower was not finished…)
Here is what we started with:
And the finaly results after almost 2 hours of work:
I think they turned out pretty good.
I had fun, it was a relaxing morning 🙂 They also have cake decorating workshops, so amybe once I will do one of those too 🙂
And here is BB#1 destroying (eating 🙂 one of my cupcakes 🙂
Have you ever made cupcakes before?
Happy Easter to everyone!
1. Last week was BB#1’s last ice-skating class. He is really good, he got an A.
2. This week they will go bowling and from next week they will be swimming, till the end of school year.
3. The weekend was busy. Saturday morning we attended a birthday party.
4. Saturday afternoon BB#1 went to a Easter crafts afternoon.
5. Sunday I went to the Farmers Market, where I attended a Cupcake Decorating Workshop. It was really fun. I will do a separate post about it.
6. Today I went to have coffee with the girls at our friend’s Cafe called Manuel.
7. I had a Cookies Latte and a croissant, BB#2 had a lemonade.
8. Then BB#2 had a play date with his little friend who is a girl. This was there 2nd date, and it looks like they are getting along, so finally we have a friend, who is our age 🙂
9. Spring break for BB#1 starts Thursday.
10. Tomorrow is our appointment at the Pediatric Cardiology Private Practice. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
1. March has finally brought spring. The sun has been shining for days! Hurray!
2. Today we spent 2 hours outside with BB#2. We visited my friend, they have a huge garden with lots of animals.
3. Poor BB#2 was terrified of their cat 😦
4. I got a new pediatric cardiology appointment for BB#2 at a private practice. I am hoping a more relaxed environment and a new doctor might have a good effect on him and they can examine him without sedation. Wish us luck.
5. Yesterday we visited my very pregnant friend. She is due in 1 week. It is so exciting, we will soon meet her little baby boy 🙂 I cannot wait.
6. The weekend was full of flowers and cake 🙂
7. We celebrated International Womens day and also my Name day was yesterday. A name day is a tradition in many countries in Europe and Latin America that consists of celebrating the day of the year associated with one’s given name.
My Name Day is March 9th 🙂
8. Sunday I went to the Farmers Market and I got 3 of these beauties:
They were red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate frosting and marzipan flowers. They were yummy 🙂
9. Tomorrow is BB#1’s favorite day: ice skating day.
10. Saturday I will again go sell our stuff at a baby rummage sale. Wish me luck.
1. It has been snowing for 3 days on and off 😦
2. I am soooooooo ready for spring and even more ready for summer 🙂
3. We did go outside with the boys yesterday for a little snow ball fight and we built a snowman, a rather small one 🙂
4. BB#1 is well again, but his illness did ruin all our plans for his second winter break.
5. The only thing we got accomplished last week was the boys getting their hair cut.
6. Today I went to the dentist. Who else hates to go to the dentist? I just hate the sounds of those dentist tools 😦 Yuck. And I only had my plaque removed…. I will have to go back again because I have a cavity 😦
7. Husband has his birthday on sunday. Anyone has any good gift ideas for a 38 year old male 🙂 ????
8. On sunday BB#1 and his Daddy went ice skating. Did I mention BB#1 was put in the advance group in ice skating at school just after like 3 classes??? Super proud Momma 🙂 While they were skating BB#2 and I went to a market that is held every once a month in an old factory building / grounds. We got some yummy sweets:
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes 🙂 Oh my they were so yummy 🙂
10. Cheesecake and a chocolate-plum cake 🙂
Apple pie with a caramel sauce.