1. My Poor Dad’s car was broken into 😦 They broke one of the windows and took his bag with all his papaers, bank card in it 😦
And all this happend during day time in the afternoon, he was parked in front of his own garage 😦
2. Also yesterday they planted a new tree in front of our building. I am all for more green, less concrete 🙂 But By this morning the tree was gone 😦 I guess they are also stealing trees. Strange.
3. My pregnant friend finally gave birth Friday. She was 4 days overdue. She finally had to have a C-section. She is now a Mommy to a baby Boy 🙂
4. I went to visit her in the hospital that afternoon, but I haven’t seen the Baby yet. I cannot wait to hold this little Boy 🙂
5. Saturday we went to visit one of our friends. BB#2 was not having a good day, he would not go into the house. I could take his shoes off after 10 minutes, than I had to sit with him in my lap for another 30 minutes with his hat and coat on 😦
6. Yesterday we started spring shopping for BB#1. He got 2 pants and a T-Shirt.
7. Tomorrow will be the last Ice-skating class for BB#1, and finally parents can go and watch. I am excited, I haven’t seen him skate yet.
8. Also on wednesday we have a play date for BB#2. We don’t know many kids his age. We had to cancel last week because he got a runny nose.
9. Last week coffee with friends was cancelled, but finally today I got to go for coffee with 1 friend. We went to a strudel shop that is kid friendly.
10. I had a caramel latte and a pumpkin strudel:
1. It has been snowing for 3 days on and off 😦
2. I am soooooooo ready for spring and even more ready for summer 🙂
3. We did go outside with the boys yesterday for a little snow ball fight and we built a snowman, a rather small one 🙂
4. BB#1 is well again, but his illness did ruin all our plans for his second winter break.
5. The only thing we got accomplished last week was the boys getting their hair cut.
6. Today I went to the dentist. Who else hates to go to the dentist? I just hate the sounds of those dentist tools 😦 Yuck. And I only had my plaque removed…. I will have to go back again because I have a cavity 😦
7. Husband has his birthday on sunday. Anyone has any good gift ideas for a 38 year old male 🙂 ????
8. On sunday BB#1 and his Daddy went ice skating. Did I mention BB#1 was put in the advance group in ice skating at school just after like 3 classes??? Super proud Momma 🙂 While they were skating BB#2 and I went to a market that is held every once a month in an old factory building / grounds. We got some yummy sweets:
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes 🙂 Oh my they were so yummy 🙂
10. Cheesecake and a chocolate-plum cake 🙂
Apple pie with a caramel sauce.
1. BB#1 started ice-skating. He is really enjoying it. He went once with school and once more with Daddy Blackberry.
2. Last week BB#2 had a pediatric neurology appointment. I am always scared when I have to take him to the doctors, I never know how he is going to react, and also I am always scared what the doctor might say. But this was a good appointment. BB#2 walked in, said hi to the doctor, shook his hand than showed him that he ants to sit in his lap 🙂
3. The Neurologist was really satisfied with him. He said he is smart and has good balance 🙂
4. On friday I met up with some friends for coffee and muffin, BB#2 also came along and had a good time.
5. Saturday was a work day here in Hungary, so poor BB#1 had school, but his teachers planned a field trip for them to the city library.
6. Sunday we went to the market and bought fresh bread and really yummy chesnut-pear-chocolate pie.
7. I bought BB#1 a new bag to hold his ice skates
8. This weekend I plan to take part in a baby sale. Hopefully I will get rid of some of our stuff.
9. Today I finally had babysitter so I went out with the girls to a new cafe. I really needed some adult conversation and no kids time 🙂
10. I had an australian macadamia nut coffee:
It was really yummy 🙂
1. First TTT in 2015! Happy New Year to all of you!
2. On New Years Eve we were invited to a party, where there were 7 kids! The boys really enjoyed it, but since all 7 kids were boys, it was bound to happen that one of them would get hurt because of all that running around. Around 8:30 pm one boy fell and hit his mouth. So blood was flowing out of his gums and it looked like his 2 front teeth moved from their place 😦 And since it was his house, I suggested that everyone go home, so we were home by 9:45 pm.
3. BB#1 fell asleep 10 minutes before midnight, so ,I woke him up for a few minutes to kiss him and show him some fireworks.
4. The weekend was spent going over to friends houses 🙂
5. Monday came and school started for BB#1.
6. In the afternoons we are busy studying for reading and writing tests 😦 Which I find stupid to make them take tests right after 2 weeks of holiday 😦
7. On thursday BB#2 has a pediatric NEUROLOGIST appointment. I just wish I could remember what time it is at 😦
8. Tomorrow BB#1 and his class are going ice skating for the first time.
9. So we have been busy buying skates, gloves and a helmet.
10. Daddy Blackberry even took him skating for his first time on saturday, so he wouldn’t be so stressed about going on wednesday.
He said he has good balance 🙂 Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be good at it and he won’t get hurt.