1. BB#1 started ice-skating. He is really enjoying it. He went once with school and once more with Daddy Blackberry.
2. Last week BB#2 had a pediatric neurology appointment. I am always scared when I have to take him to the doctors, I never know how he is going to react, and also I am always scared what the doctor might say. But this was a good appointment. BB#2 walked in, said hi to the doctor, shook his hand than showed him that he ants to sit in his lap 🙂
3. The Neurologist was really satisfied with him. He said he is smart and has good balance 🙂
4. On friday I met up with some friends for coffee and muffin, BB#2 also came along and had a good time.
5. Saturday was a work day here in Hungary, so poor BB#1 had school, but his teachers planned a field trip for them to the city library.
6. Sunday we went to the market and bought fresh bread and really yummy chesnut-pear-chocolate pie.
7. I bought BB#1 a new bag to hold his ice skates
8. This weekend I plan to take part in a baby sale. Hopefully I will get rid of some of our stuff.
9. Today I finally had babysitter so I went out with the girls to a new cafe. I really needed some adult conversation and no kids time 🙂
10. I had an australian macadamia nut coffee:
It was really yummy 🙂
1. First TTT in 2015! Happy New Year to all of you!
2. On New Years Eve we were invited to a party, where there were 7 kids! The boys really enjoyed it, but since all 7 kids were boys, it was bound to happen that one of them would get hurt because of all that running around. Around 8:30 pm one boy fell and hit his mouth. So blood was flowing out of his gums and it looked like his 2 front teeth moved from their place 😦 And since it was his house, I suggested that everyone go home, so we were home by 9:45 pm.
3. BB#1 fell asleep 10 minutes before midnight, so ,I woke him up for a few minutes to kiss him and show him some fireworks.
4. The weekend was spent going over to friends houses 🙂
5. Monday came and school started for BB#1.
6. In the afternoons we are busy studying for reading and writing tests 😦 Which I find stupid to make them take tests right after 2 weeks of holiday 😦
7. On thursday BB#2 has a pediatric NEUROLOGIST appointment. I just wish I could remember what time it is at 😦
8. Tomorrow BB#1 and his class are going ice skating for the first time.
9. So we have been busy buying skates, gloves and a helmet.
10. Daddy Blackberry even took him skating for his first time on saturday, so he wouldn’t be so stressed about going on wednesday.
He said he has good balance 🙂 Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be good at it and he won’t get hurt.
Blackberry #2 is 11 Months old.
Height/Weight: I have no new data. I think he must be around 8 kilos.
Teeth: Finally the first tooth has arrived! Yeah! And I just noticed this morning that the second tooth has made its apperance, with 2 more on the way! But still lots and lots of drooling.
(It is hard to take a picture of his tooth 🙂
Sleeping: Blackberry #2 is sleeping through the night in his crib with the monitor on. He wakes up between 5-6 am.In terms of naps, he takes 2 naps.
Both boys sleep in sleeping sacks. In this photo it looks like Blackberry #2 is checking Blackberry #1’s pulse 🙂
He still drinks formula 3-4x a day. He eats vegetable purees with meat (mostly chicken) for lunch, then he has a fruit puree and joghurt once a day, and he also has Sinlac (Baby Porridge) once a day. He tried baby biscuits 2 times this month.
Sizes: Blackberry #2 is wearing mostly 9-12 months clothing and size 3 nappies.
- He has teeth!
- He is good at sitting now!
- He is doing funny faces now 🙂
Things that happend to Blackberry #2 and things Blackberry #2 you likes to do:
- He likes to play with his brother.
- He likes to play with his books, blocks, musical toys.
- He attended his brothers birthday.
Doctors we are still seeing: Pediatrician, Neonatologist, Neurologist, Cardiologist, Ophthalmologist,