1. First TTT in 2015! Happy New Year to all of you!
2. On New Years Eve we were invited to a party, where there were 7 kids! The boys really enjoyed it, but since all 7 kids were boys, it was bound to happen that one of them would get hurt because of all that running around. Around 8:30 pm one boy fell and hit his mouth. So blood was flowing out of his gums and it looked like his 2 front teeth moved from their place 😦 And since it was his house, I suggested that everyone go home, so we were home by 9:45 pm.
3. BB#1 fell asleep 10 minutes before midnight, so ,I woke him up for a few minutes to kiss him and show him some fireworks.
4. The weekend was spent going over to friends houses 🙂
5. Monday came and school started for BB#1.
6. In the afternoons we are busy studying for reading and writing tests 😦 Which I find stupid to make them take tests right after 2 weeks of holiday 😦
7. On thursday BB#2 has a pediatric NEUROLOGIST appointment. I just wish I could remember what time it is at 😦
8. Tomorrow BB#1 and his class are going ice skating for the first time.
9. So we have been busy buying skates, gloves and a helmet.
10. Daddy Blackberry even took him skating for his first time on saturday, so he wouldn’t be so stressed about going on wednesday.
He said he has good balance 🙂 Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be good at it and he won’t get hurt.