Blackberry #2 is 10 Months old. (I am a little late with this post, since he will be 11 Month old tomorrow!, but oh well)
Height/Weight: He was measured about 2 weeks ago: Blackberry #2 weighs 7.54 kilos (16.6 pounds). He was 72.5 cm (28.35 inch) tall.
Teeth: Still no teeth. Just lots and lots of drooling.
Sleeping: Blackberry #2 is sleeping through the night in his crib with the monitor on. He wakes up between 5-6 am.In terms of naps, he takes 2-3 naps.
He still drinks formula 3-4x a day. He eats vegetable purees with meat (mostly chicken) for lunch, then he has a fruit puree or joghurt once a day, and he also has Sinlac (Baby Porridge) once a day.
Sizes: Blackberry #2 is wearing mostly 9-12 months clothing and size 3 nappies.
- He can crawl!
- He can stand!
- He is practicing sitting, still not so good at it, standing is more exciting.
Things that happend to Blackberry #2 and things Blackberry #2 you likes to do:
- He was sick for a week, with a fever and Diarrhea:(
- He likes to play with his brother. He likes grabing his ear.
- He likes to play with his books.
- He likes to bang his hands on the table when sitting in someone’s lap.
He has grown so much:
This is when he first got Mr. Monkey. He was not too thrilled.
Blackberry #2 and Mr. Monkey nowdays:)
And one last thing. Blackberry #2 can clap his hands! Yeah!