1. Last week was finally better, than the weeks before….
2. On wednesday a guy came to pick up the tv (it is a 42 inch tv so I don’t think I could have lifted it…) to take it to have it repaired.
3. On friday I called them and they said, the lightning caused the problem, but they can fix it.
4. Also on friday another guy came from the insurance company. He said when the tv comes back, I have to take in the repair receipt and the insurance will cover the repair. They also awarded us some money for painting, because the roof leaked in the storm. The money is not much, but at least it is something.
5. On monday the tv was brought back, and good thing the insurance will cover it, becasue the repair fee was 25% of the tv’s original price! But at least we don’t have to buy a new one now.
6. On saturday we went to my really good friend’s wedding. I took BB#1 and my miece with us, and BB#2 was left at home with my parent.
7. The ceremony was really nice, although it was either super hot or when the church wedding was over another strom came and we got wet…. The weather is super crazy this summer. Really humid.
8. We took the kids home after the ceremony.
9. We went back to the wedding party just the 2 of us (Husband and I)! We stayed untill 4:30 am!
The food was really good, There was wine and cocktails and cake 🙂
My only problem was that husband is not the dancing kind, so I didn’t get to dance 😦
10. The wedding was in a village close to our city, but we got a hotel room there and spent the night there, so we wouldn’t have to drive home (there is a zero tolarance here in Hungary, so you cannot drink any alcohol if you are going to drive).