1. I cannot believe it is fall already! The leaves are turning yellow and falling off the trees. This summer was so short, and the weather was not like summer at all, lots of rain 😦 I still feel like I am waiting for summer.
2. The past few weeks have been hectic.
3. First I was busy back to school shopping. I always thought that would be a fun thing, but it was stressful 😦 Not to mention expensive 😦
4. BB#1 is already in week 2 of his first grade at school. He is doing really good. He likes to go in the mornings.
5. But some kids in the class are still crying in the morning, and one kid has already been transfered to a different school by his parents after the first week. We have 2 teachers and one of them seems to be pretty strict. I am just really hoping BB#1 will be able to take this.
6. We already had our first parent-teacher meeting on tuesday, it was 2 and a half hours long. So much information! Always more things to buy, to bring in… Lots to remember every day!
7. He is supposed to wear sneakers with shoe laces to Physical education class, but we are still learning to tie them, so I have been sending him shoes with velcro. The teacher was not happy about that (She said they should know this by 4 years old!). So I am hoping we will learn shoe lace tieing this week and I can send him in the shoe lace shoes by next week.
8. There will be a get to know everyone (teacher-parent-kids) get together on saturday, so I am hoping to make some new Mommy friends.
9. All 3 of us have a cold 😦 I have a sore throat, cough and just feel overall yucky 😦
10. The good news is, that our TV is back after 4 weeks of “repairing”. So far it is working 🙂